Friday, June 22, 2012

From the Ground Up: Intro

I was watching something on my DVR the other day and for some reason I didn't fast forward through a set of commercials for some unknown reason, but it happened to play into my favor. A commercial came on with a women who wandered the streets talking to men about their attire. Now that I think about it, I should go back through my DVR and see who she was. Any who, she was interviewing away and she asked "Does the man make the clothes? Or do the clothes make the man?" and the man chuckled and responded "The man makes the clothes." So with out further to do, I am kicking of a series called "From the ground up!"

The goal of these posts are to teach men how to build outfits and do so with class. I will be breaking down the importance of each piece of wardrobe and explaining their strengths in outfits from the perspective. I have seen far too many people walking around in pajama buttoms. The new trend in men's fashion is to dress up a bit before you step out of the house. That way no matter where you happen to go that day, you'll never be under dress. As I have stated before, it also makes you feel more confident about yourself. Feel free to subscribe and follow us on Facebook / Twitter to keep up with the posts. Also leave us a comment telling us the foundations for your outfit building.

No comments:

Post a Comment