Friday, October 12, 2012

Predicate @ YellowCake's Hullabaloo!


As some of you may know, one of our writer's, Meg, works with a shop called Yellowcake. If you don't know what Yellowcake is and you live in Cleveland, you're are severely missing out! The shop is run by the one and only Ms. Valerie Mayen. If you recognize the name, it's probably because she was on Project Runway (Cool, we know!). Being a fellow Cleveland Business, the Predicate team went down to support Meg and Yellowcake.

(I took a few photos because all the designs were incredible, but all I had was my iPhone. Sorry!)


  

(This was my favorite piece.. Just saying!)




1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR TAKING PICS TOM! These are awesome! I'm stealing some :) it was great meeting you & Amanda! I'm really glad you guys enjoyed..can't wait to see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete